יום שישי, 10 בפברואר 2012

Sloan to Liora


The girls opened the door and found a note. The note said:

Dear Arlene,
I am sorry for my unexpected departure but I had to leave the country. I leave you all of my belongings in this house. Do not expect me to come back. I just do not think we can be together so I have left. Take care of Murphy for me.
Sincerely,
Henry”

“Who’s Murphy?” asked Sarah.
“Why are you asking me? I don’t know.” said Adi, then she froze. There was the sound of a dog barking coming towards them. “I think we found Murphy,” said Sarah. “Run,” said Adi. So, they ran up the stairs with the big dog chasing them and the yelling of an old lady in the distance.
They got to the next store and saw who was yelling. It was………………
כתיבה שאמרה:
שלום ארלין,
אני מבקש סליחה כי אני הייתי צריך לטוס מאמריקה. כל מה שיש בבית הזה אני משאיר לך. אני לא באה לבית הזה עוד פעם. אני חושב שאנחנו לא יכולים ליהייות ביחד. תהיי טוב למרפי.
"הנר
"מי מרפי?" אמרה שרה. "למה את שאלה אני? אני לא יודאת". אז אדי לא זזה כי היא שמה את הקול של כלב. "אני חושבת שמצאנו מרפי"."לרוץ מהר". אמרה אדי. הם רצו על המדריגות וכלב רץ אחריהם ומישה התחיל לצהוק עלהם. הם באו לקומה הבאה וראו מי צעק.

BARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
זה......... 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה