יום שלישי, 31 בינואר 2012

Gal

Hey,
How are you?
My name is Gal.
 I'm 11 years old.
I go to Arazim school.
 I live in Ashdod.
A year ago I lived in the Ukraine and went to the International (P.S. I. Pechersk School International). I  I have one annoying brother Liel, a wonderful dog Avokado.
Most of the time I hate my brother, but occasionally, I like him, if he does something nice to me.
My dog is cute and funny. It is funny because he hurts himself. I like to act. When I grow up, I want to be an actress in Hollywood and I think I'm pretty good at it.
I would like you to tell me about yourself, about your family, your school, your hobbies.
Gal ,
היי, 
מה שלומך?
שמי גל ואני בת 11,
אני לומדת בבי"ס ארזים באשדוד.
לפני כשנה גרתי באוקרינה, ולמדתי בבי"ס בינלאומי.
יש לי אח מעצבן, ליאל שמו וכלב מדהים אבוקדו.
רוב הזמן אני שונאת את אחי, אך לפעמים כאשר הוא נחמד אלי - אני אוהבת אותו.
הכלב שלי נחמד ומצחיק מפני שפוגע בעצמו.
אני אוהבת לשחק וכשאהיה גדולה אני רוצה להיות שחקנית בהוליווד, אני טובה במשחק.
אשמח אם תספר/י לי על עצמך, משפחתך, על בית ספרך ועל התחביבים שלך.
גל

וכלב מדהים אבוקדו

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה